Tuesday November 16
07.45 Coffee and Registration
08.15 Chairman’s Welcome & Introduction
08.30 – 09.00 The Future Of Online Customer Experience
- Gain insights into Forrester’s most current research on key trends that are creating changes to online interactions
- Examine the attributes of tomorrow’s online experience - customised, aggregated, relevant, and social (CARS) - to ensure you’re properly prepared for what lies ahead
- Take home practical advice on what to do now to start the evolution of your online customer experiences
Vice President, Research Director
09.00 - 09.30 Building Brand Legends Through the Customer Experience
- Research findings on how experience, more than advertising, is creating the most successful brands
- Beyond better experiences, to branded experiences
- Getting it to happen in the organisation
10.05 - 10.35 One-To-One Business Meetings
Think Tank - Customers in Control & Their Impact on the Future of Your Business: Examining the Future of Outbound Contact in Relation to Social Media Development
Professor Morris Pentel
10.35 - 11.05 One-To-One Business Meetings
Think Tank - The Trials & Tribulations of Developing an Online Customer Experience
11.05 - 11.20 Mid-Morning Coffee Break
Join The Debate: Are Customers Loyal to Your Product or Your Brand?
11.20 - 12.00 INTERACTIVE PANEL DISCUSSION: Does Your Customer Experience Engender Loyalty?
Attend this interactive debate featuring a range of leading brands - those seen as convenience brands and those seen as fashion brands – and find out how they approach customer experience. Key questions will be addressed during this session including:
- Does customer loyalty still exist and if so, for how long will it continue?
- How is your brand viewed by your customers and should this impact the way you engage with them?
- How are customer expectations impacting customer loyalty?
- What’s next after social media?
Your panellists include:
Chief Experience Officer
Director, Consumer Insight & Experience Innovation
The QoE Limited
Dean van Leeuwen
The Corporate Approach
12.00 - 12.30 Big Oil, Tobacco And Health Insurance: The Least Trusted Industries In America
- Examining the problem: Why do Americans distrust the system?
- Find out what CIGNA decided to do to gain back the trust of their customers
- Assess the results of CIGNA’s work to date - 24 months into their journey - customer satisfaction, corporate buy-in and ROI
Chief Experience Officer
12.35 - 13.05 Single System, Single Process, Single Service: A Help Or Hindrance?
- Find out why Xerox is moving towards a more technology focused service delivery platform to deliver a consistent level of service to customers right across the globe
- Examine the VOC and Lean Six Sigma programme that has enabled informed decision-making for future technology investments
- Gain clear insights into why in the B2B market, close proximity to the end customer is an absolute necessity for delivering customer experience excellence
- Assess the pros and cons of delivering ‘a single service’
Director of Customer Service
12.35 - 13.05 Transforming An Organisation Through Customer Experience And Corporate Strategy Alignment
- Delve into the commercial rationale for turning Customers into Fans
- Assess the critical nature of senior management commitment and leadership in evolving your customer experience programme
- Build a common strategic Customer Promise approach across functions to improve corporate strategy alignment
- Engage people to create and deliver improved customer experiences
Director of Customer Experience
Telefónica O2 Europe
13.05 - 14.05 Lunch
14.05 - 14.35 One-To-One Business Meetings / Think Tank
14.35 - 15.05 One-To-One Business Meetings
Think Tank - From Satisfaction to Emotional Engagement
DVP, Research Solutions
15.05 - 15.35 One-To-One Business Meetings
Think Tank - Solving Field Services Paradoxes
Director West Europe
15.40 - 16.10Tools & Techniques For Delivering A 360˚ Customer Experience For Maximum Business Gains
- Find out how to create a multi-channel dashboard for a complete view of your customer journey, interactions and touch point activities
- Examine best practice methods for integrating customer experience analysis across all channels
- Assess the range of insights delivered by a true multi-channel Customer Experience Management tool and the business impacts it can provide
Director of Business Intelligence
16.10 - 16.25 Coffee Break
16.25 - 16.55 Inspiring Employee Happiness To Engage And WoW Your Customers!
- Actively manage your culture to a committable set of core values
- Lead by building open and honest relationships, not just strategy
- Loosen up, and lose control! Empower your team to help set the course and evaluate their own performance
- Have high expectations and accountability at all levels through the organisation
Senior Manager Customer Loyalty
16.25 - 16.55 Ensuring Your Whole Organisation Lives the Brand
- Develop the best possible customer experience by involving the whole company throughout design, development and delivery stages
- Find what it truly takes to put the customer at the heart of the organisation
- Increase customer satisfaction, advocacy and profit by truly understanding what is important to your customers
Sales & Marketing Director
Platform, Co-Operative Financial Services
17.00 - 17.30 Building Climate & Culture: The Importance Of Engaging Your People To Deliver The ‘Perfect’ Customer Experience
“The quality and history of your relationships is perhaps the only source of competitive advantage that ultimately cannot be copied”
- Develop a clear understanding of the role your people play in managing the ‘perfect’ customer experience
- Examine a range of climates that foster a best people and business performance culture
- Delve into the ‘common-enemy’ in every business – who is yours?
- Assess the relationship between organisational climate and customer satisfaction and retention
- Find our how to create a unique climate for your organisation
Professor of Strategic Marketing & Director, Henley Centre for Customer Management
Henley Business School
17.30 - 17.45 Chairman’s Close
17.45 - 18.45 Networking Drinks Reception
Access the full Customer Experience Exchange brochure here.