Welcome to the Customer Experience Exchange: The international forum for Chief Customer Officers
Every business unit within an organisation directly influences customer experience and so unifying and aligning these divisions has become a core priority for enterprises globally. Whilst Chief Customer Officers have highlighted this as their greatest challenge for 2012, the ability to demonstrate a stronger ROI and deliver a seamless multi-channel customer experience have also been cited as being critical to business success.
November will once again see the Customer Experience Exchange bringing together the world’s leading minds in customer and brand experience, from across a range of B2C and B2B organisations, to openly discuss key issues including:
- Making the customer everyone’s number one priority
- Developing a seamless multi-channel customer experience
- Adopting a customer centric approach through effective people engagement, motivation and training
- Using customer insight and analytics tools to drive continuous improvements
- Demonstrating the ROI of customer experience to gain board level support
- Integrating digital, social and mobile technology into your customer experience strategy
Join us in Budapest in November and have the unique opportunity to be a part of this exclusive invitation-only event.